Request: tour operator for Thousand Islands

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
My family and I would like to take a day trip to one of the Thousand Islands next week. Specifically, we are hoping to do the following:
1. Go fishing (gear & bait provided by boat, and captain should be familiar with the areas where schools of fish typically swim)
2. Have lunch consisting of rice & grilled freshly caught fish.
3. Visit an island that has a scenic beach suitable for swimming.
4. Return to Jakarta sometime before sunset.

We can be at the dock by 6am. No need for English speaking crew, as my family speaks Bahasa Indo. Does anybody have recommendations for a tour operator who can accommodate this? I have done this same itinerary before, but the boat I used is currently unavailable.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Unfortunately, I am looking for a plain old (slow) fishing boat rather than a speedboat

My family and I would like to take a day trip to one of the Thousand Islands next week. Specifically, we are hoping to do the following:
1. Go fishing (gear & bait provided by boat, and captain should be familiar with the areas where schools of fish typically swim)
2. Have lunch consisting of rice & grilled freshly caught fish.
3. Visit an island that has a scenic beach suitable for swimming.
4. Return to Jakarta sometime before sunset.

We can be at the dock by 6am. No need for English speaking crew, as my family speaks Bahasa Indo. Does anybody have recommendations for a tour operator who can accommodate this? I have done this same itinerary before, but the boat I used is currently unavailable.
I like your idea. I am intrerested in something like this too.

I would suggest going up there and asking around. I don't think anything like that is advertised on the internet.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Unfortunately, I am looking for a plain old (slow) fishing boat rather than a speedboat
plain and old

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back