covid positive PCR

You'll feel strange again , Today I saw people doing covid positive parties (that is what they are talking in English that its covid party) outside hotel building in hotel area (open air) those who are +ive cases they sitting talking together. (Foreigners and Indonesian) same hotel (Hariston Hotel) They guy ordered food from outside for everyone and people they done party but as soon as I knew I came back to my room.

I reported it to my embassy and they said they are in contact with task force to tell them this issue. They told me I should be allowed to do as many PCR on my own expense.
Show then the news article I shared earlier and ask them if this is what's happening?
They are rude when I talk about testing. Sometimes they listen from one ear and gone from other. Not allowing me to do any type of covid test, I can now only wait for testing in coming week in 5 days.

Thanks for posting. I had a similar experience arriving back in Jakarta in January. First test negative, second test positive. Got hauled off to the Zona Merah facility in West Jakarta for another six days. On Day Three I showed them the result of self-test (neg) and self-antibody test (pos), to no avail. But in my case, I had just had covid in Kenya the previous week. And the test also picks up residual covid from a recent infection in 16% of cases. That's why in my case I did not suspect a scam. Rethinking it now. Also - since I'm now travelling overseas - wondering whether to just stay gone for a while😅
You should be very very careful

I begin to think its real because my wife got positive one day later she left. I lost smell and taste now but I think its recovering very slow. I hope everyone will be safe from this.

I begin to think its real because my wife got positive one day later she left. I lost smell and taste now but I think its recovering very slow. I hope everyone will be safe from this.
I hope you and your wife get well soon - Since you both had the vaccine it will help a lot!

Moderation note:

Well, that was fun while it lasted...

User @Mangotree has been banned. This thread has been cleaned up from tangential discussion due to trolling.

It went from tangential to tangenital
Load of bollocks

It is now clear that the mods here hate mangos. They prefer snake fruit.

It went from tangential to tangenital
Load of bollocks
Fair point. I didn't go back far enough to separate the tangent.

They are now found in a separate thread here: https://www.expatindo.org/community/threads/vaccine-effectiveness-and-herd-immunity.6234/

It is now clear that the mods here hate mangos. They prefer snake fruit.

Some mods like snake fruit, some like mangos, but all of them hate Hitler.

Please remain on the topic going forward. Thanks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs